Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 104- Sewing


Well I've decided to finally tackle my lace curtains. I was given eight panels a little over a year ago. I got them hung but they were all way too long and some needed to be re-sewn at the top. I left them hanging the way they were because I didn't want to mess with them. I am a novice sewer so I was a little scared about messing them up. I decided that they just needed to be done and it doesn't matter what they look like when I'm done!!! So far so good!

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

I should sew something but since I don't have a lot of time to myself to do so it will be later... I have some curtains that needs adjustment too... Have a great day :)

Mrs. Fence said...

I bet they turned out just fine. You should post pics of your nice curtains hanging in your windows!