Friday, January 9, 2009

The beginning

Well there has been a lot of talk of this 365 day project. It has to do with scrapbooking. I know me and I know I would never be able to do one scrapbook page a day. It takes me hours and hours to do one and I don't have that kind of time! LOL!!! I stole the idea of using photos of my life instead from Angie. I like the idea of adding a picture once a day and having a wonderful collection to look back on at the end of it all. I'll do my best to keep up and hope that I don't slack! Wish me luck and here is to everyone having a great year!

2 comments:

shuggy said...

maybe we can help keep each other motivated!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

How cool is this!! Maybe I should join you and Angie. I have been thinking how neat this would be ... what do you think? Should I join you two??????