Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 23- New Hardi-Plank


The company started on our house yesterday(friday) and this is what it looks like right now. This is the weather barrier that they put up before the siding. The crafter in me is hoping that they have some of this tyvek left that I can keep to play with! Our house is mostly brick but the back isn't. We bought the house four years ago and the siding was in bad shape then. After the hurricane we noticed that the edge of the siding had come loose from the high winds so that was the icing on the cake! I hope they get it all finished today and that I have a great photo to show you tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

lol, you want top play witn tyveak?? I get it though because I haunt df's leftovers !
:)

Mrs. Fence said...

Good for you! I love it when a project gets done. Can't wait to see what it looks like!