Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 9- A horse is a horse, of course, of course.....



Well I had to do two pictures today because I couldn't decide which I liked better! This cute horse lives a couple streets away from. Him and about five others. I pulled over today and they all came running up to the fence but this was the only one who wanted to talk! The others just watched me. He seemed pretty friendly and I was sorry I didn't have anything to give him in return for letting me take photos of him. Maybe tomorrow I can go by and take some carrots to him!

6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Aw .... what great photos. They would love some carrots next time :) Sherri

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Love his face. Yup, you probably should take him some carrots, for standing so beautifully for you.

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the angles of these photos. I'd bring him a jelly donut, but that's just me. :) I used to ride a horse named Roo, who loved jelly donuts!

shuggy said...

i love the horse!

ElleSquared said...

Love the photos! He definitely needs some carrots or maybe even an apple. We have some horses that live across the street from us and my girls think they belong to us. They've given them all names.

Anonymous said...

Christie-Love the horse pics. Esp the one of his eye. If you look really hard you can see your vehicle in the reflection. BTW that would be a great ad for Mustang car.
Robinkay