Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 3-Is it spring or winter?


I think my plum tree is confused. The weather around here is cold for two days then near the 80's for a week. I guess living in Texas I should be use to crazy weather patterns. We actually got 3" of snow two weeks before Christmas! Well with all this crazy weather one of my plum trees bloomed and gave me a little plum. Of course it's not going to mature because it's already turned cold again. Here's to not knowing weather to bloom or not!!!

5 comments:

shuggy said...

poor plum!!

Stephanie Feltus said...

Poor plum tree! I am in north Texas and I sure am getting tired of this back and forth, back and forth weather. I don't recall it going back and forth so much before!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

My daffodil can sympathize, it too is confused!

ElleSquared said...

I live close to Houston, and it definitely has been unseasonably warm lately. And then, lo and behold, I get up this morning to take my girls to school, and there's ice on my windshield. Go figure! Poor little plum.

Loobylou said...

I think the snow made your plum grow!