Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 21- First rose of the year


My first rose of the year is blooming!! The name of this rose is Sunsprite patio tree rose bush. It's made to live in a container. It works perfect too because in the winter if we get freezing weather I can just bring the pot inside and not have to worry about it. It blooms all summer and has a wonderful smell!!! I have just ordered another rose bush and am excited to get it!! I'll post pictures later in the season once the new one starts to bloom!

5 comments:

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Love the rose. I would love to get some of these two. Let me know where you order them from.

shuggy said...

so pretty! we won't see flowers for months!

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! This is spectacular. Does it smell great too?

Tami Bayer said...

You have so many lovely photos here Christie. Great eye for capturing the beauty around you.

Mrs. Fence said...

Wow! Beautiful rose. And great idea to keep it in a pot so you can bring it in the house.