Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 1-Nothings better then a little sun!


This is Jiggs. He is my baby and a very spoiled 10 year old Boston Terrier. There isn't anything he likes better then laying in the sun. I open the window and it lets in all this sunshine and you an find him there more often then not! On this occasion he also has some rawhide bone stuck to his nose! LOL!!! He loves chewing on his bone and if I don't catch it time it dries on there. We have to wait for it to come off on it's on or wait until his nose gets really wet then it will peel off. That stuff dries like glue!! Anyway...this is my first day in pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww he is so sweet!

THE COZY CABIN said...

He's adorable! Good luck with your new blog.

Mrs. Fence said...

Love this idea! And Jiggs is sooo cute, you can't go wrong! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...

Loobylou said...

Jiggs is so cute- even with his "fake" nose. LOL I can't wait to see the next day in your life.
Sarah

Laura Evangeline said...

I just love all your pictures so far. I've added you to my favorites. I can't wait to see what you take a picture of next.