Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 2- The sun always shines on a cloudy day!


This is a picture I took while standing in my backyard. The sun had been shining and our high was near record setting for this time of year. It was 78! By the afternoon the clouds started rolling in and I thought oh what a pretty picture. When I was little and saw sunbeams shooting down like that I was told that it was God taking all his souls to Heaven! Every time I see the beams of light poking through the clouds I still think of that!

4 comments:

shuggy said...

that is an amazing picture!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Beautiful pic. Just love how the sunshine rays beam down through the clouds.

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! What a beautiful photo Christie. Love it!

Loobylou said...

Amazing photo. I like your story. It certainly looks like something special is happening.