Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 5- Bolt in tire.


As I was coming home from walking Jiggs I just happened to look at the tire on Nathan's truck and this is what I saw! A giant bolt/screw in his back tire. I took it to Discount Tires. They told me it was unable to be fixed because of where it had entered. The good news was they had that tire in stock and even better news we had bought the warranty on the old tire so I was only going to have to pay $28 to have a brand new tire put on!!! Yahoo!!!! It really does pay to get the insurance on your tires when you buy them new. This is the third time, over the years, that we have had to use the insurance because of stupid nails!!

6 comments:

shuggy said...

that is ginourmous!!!

ElleSquared said...

Wow that is a huge bolt in his tire! Good thing for warranties though. $28 for a new tire is a steal of a deal!

Sherri Thacker said...

You're lucky that's all you had to pay!!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I guess it was kind of bad news good news thing for you. I've never bought insurance on a tire before, but I wished I had.

Cindi said...

wow, whta pic! this could have been a really big bummer!

Mrs. Fence said...

I've never seen anything like that! I want to know how a huge bolt like that got stuck in his tire! Glad you got it fixed without too much trouble.